Terms and Conditions for use of the website www.sporttube.comDefinitions:
"Use of SportTube" – visiting SportTube on any type of electronic device; quoting information from SportTube; referring to SportTube; contributing content to SportTube (uploading, commenting, registering to the website, etc.); watching material on a third party website which shows that the material has been posted on SportTube; or any other action which shows that its author has visited or has used information from SportTube;
"User" – anyone using SportTube as per the above definition;
"Website" – www.sporttube.com. SportTube.com is a sports website aiming to inform the public about sport events, results, news, etc. As an informative website SportTube.com is a medium for sharing news created by third parties. All SportTube.com Content reflects information received by third parties;
"Content" - text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio visual combinations, interactive features and other materials that may be viewed on, accessed through or contribute to SportTube.
1. Legal relationship between You and the Website. Accepting the Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are the sole binding legal agreement between You, as a User, and the Website. The Website can be contacted here: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.sporttube.com.
- You understand that by the simple visiting of the Website You agree with these Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree with any of the wording herein please DO NOT use the Website. Please take the time and read carefully the Terms and Conditions.
- The Website reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions any time it wants to. Updated Terms and Conditions will have an immediate effect as of their uploading on the Website. The Website will not inform You or any of the Users about the changed Terms and Conditions in a manner different than uploading them on the Website. The mere usage of the Website after the modified Terms and Conditions have been uploaded will be deemed as Your agreement with the modified version.
- Regardless of the type of the device or the type of the connection which is used in order to use the Website these Terms and Conditions shall be applicable between the User and the Website.
- The Website does not collect identification documents or documentation proving the legal capacity of its users. Therefore the Website is in no position to assess whether the respective user is of legal age to form a binding agreement or whether he/she is not legally prohibited from forming such. If for some reason You are not legally entitled to enter into this agreement please do not use the Website.
- You understand and acknowledge that in using the Website, You may be exposed to Content that is factually inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable to You. Although we do our best the Website does not warrant that the Content is accurate. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You have or may have against the Website with respect to any such Content.
2. Restrictions on use
- You agree to use the Website subject to the conditions in these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these conditions constitutes a breach of the agreement on Your part. In such case the Website is entitled not only to restrict Your access to its services but to initiate legal action of any type against You. By using the Website You agree:
- not to reproduce, transmit, copy, distribute, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content save for the usage allowed by law such as: news sharing, referring to author's material, etc.;
- not to upload pornographic Content or any type of Content which is illegal pursuant to the legal systems of EU Member States or pursuant to the law applicable in Your jurisdiction;
- not to upload Content if You do not have the proper copyrights license concerning this Content or where third parties own the copyrights over the Content You have not received their explicit written consent to upload the Content;
- not to use offensive language or any type of language of hate within Your comments and within all types of uploading content on the Website;
- not to post Content which is deliberately intended to upset or harm other users;
- not to use the Website to post or otherwise transmit Content that victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability;
- not to post or otherwise transmit any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the website or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- not to upload or otherwise transmit any content, or take any other actions with respect to Your use of the website, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability;
- not to use the website for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services;
- that any Content which You upload on the Website, including comments, will not:
- encourage behaviour prejudicial to health, safety or law;
- encourage behaviour prejudicial to the protection of the environment.
- not to modify the Website or any of its parts, including its source code and the Content;
- not to use any type of automated systems which generate traffic or send requests to the Website where traffic or requests cannot be related to real natural persons users of the Website;
- not to use the Website for any illegal purpose as per the legal systems of the EU Member States or pursuant to Your domestic law;
- not to upload Content which is unlawful for You to possess in the country in which You are resident, or which it would be unlawful for the Website to use or possess;
- not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any Website's security related features or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of Content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Website.
3. Copyrights and content uploading
- Тhe Website's software, database, source code and any other information which is related to the Website's proper functioning including any Content which is uploaded by the Website's team is property of the Website and subject to protection under the EU copyrights laws.
- Any Content which is uploaded on the Website by You belongs to You or to the parties which have the copyrights over the respective material. By uploading any Content on the Website You:
- declare that You are the copyrights holder of the respective Content;
- agree that You are granting non-exclusive, free of charge, worldwide, unconditional, fully transferable, perpetual license to the Website and other users of the Website in order for the latter to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that Content, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Content in any media formats and through any media channels. This license is granted as far as the respective Content is visible on the Website;
- agree that uploading the Content is free of charge and You will not claim any payments from the Website for using Your Content including sharing it with third parties in any manner it deems appropriate. This rule applies even if the Website generates income from the Content You have uploaded on the website.
- Unless this does not cause any harm to the Website You are hereby granted the right to copy any material from the Website and use it for personal, non-commercial purposes. If You share with third parties any material which You have copied from the Website You agree to identify the Website as the source of this material. If the material which You are sharing is explicitly stated as provided by third parties You must identify these third parties as the owners/authors of the material.
- Тhe Website disseminates Content created by third parties. Any opinion, offer, information, etc. provided for the Website by a third party, including information providers (news agencies, websites, broadcasters, etc.) or Users, belongs to this third party. Тhe Website does not warrant and cannot be held responsible for the accurateness, completeness, usefulness, reliability, etc. of the respective Content. Тhe Website or its owners cannot be held responsible if You incur any damages following Your reliance on Content uploaded on the Website.
- The Website does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to the Content You upload on the website.
- If You wish to upload a video Content it must meet the following technical specifications:
- length: 30min
- type of file: mp4
- You represent and warrant that You have (and will continue to have during Your use of the Website) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions in order to upload the Content on the Website for the purpose of being used by other users.
- You acknowledge that the Website has no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by You and other users on the website.
4. Deleting of Content
- If You think that particular Content is illegal, insulting or morally intolerable or breaches Your or third parties' rights please send us an Email with detailed explanation of the case. The Website will delete the Content if Your claim is convincing. The Website is not obliged to inform You if a particular Content has been modified or removed.
- The Website is entitled to monitor any uploaded Content. Although it is not obliged the Website is entitled on its sole discretion to delete or modify anyhow any Content, which somehow breaches these Terms and Conditions or any Content which the Website finds to be damaging for the Website 's reputation.
- If the Website determines that You are a repetitive (more than once) infringer of third parties' copyrights or other rights or if You repeatedly breach these Terms and Conditions or if there are more than one complaints against You, the Website will terminate Your access to its services and will notify the respective legal authorities about Your actions if it deems necessary.
5. Personal data rules
- Personal data is all information related to a natural person, which is identified or may be identified directly or indirectly through an identification number or through one or more specific signs.
- Although the Website will not collect copies of Your identification documents for the sake of registration, the Website may happen to collect data which fall into the definition of personal data.
- The owners of the Website are personal data administrators and hence the Website deals with personal data as strictly as the legal systems of the EU Member States requires.
- You understand and acknowledge that the Website may process Your personal data including the Website may transfer Your personal data in other countries pursuant to the legal systems of the EU Member States.
- By using the Website You explicitly agree that the Website may process Your personal data as follows: storing Your personal details and transferring Your personal details in another countries.
- Unless You give us an explicit consent the Website will not use Your personal data for the purposes of direct advertising.
- The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites that are not owned or controlled by the Website. The Website has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party hyperlinks or other information.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Website is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Website is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by You as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by You on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. External sites or resources are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
- The Website shall not be held responsible for any consequences, potential damages including, related anyhow to the use of the Website. As already stated the Website does not warrant and cannot be held responsible for the accurateness, completeness, usefulness, reliability, etc. of the Content.
- The Website does not warrant that the website is virus-free. You must take Your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
- The Website does not represent or warrant to You that:
- your use of the Website will meet Your requirements;
- your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- any information obtained by You as a result of Your use of the Website will be accurate or reliable.
- You may see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Website. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material. The Website accepts no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- Cookies are small text files which a website may put on Your device when You first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise Your device the next time You visit.
- Cookies help us to analyse how well the Website is performing, to track Your preferences, etc.
- Cookies may contain personal information, for example when You use Your user name and password.
8. General legal terms
- The Bulgarian law shall govern these Terms and Conditions and Your relationship with the Website. You and the Website agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Sofia courts to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms and Conditions or from Your relationship with the Website.
- The Website is permanently innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for You. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the service, which the Website provides may change from time to time without prior notice to You.
- As part of this continuing innovation, You acknowledge and agree that the Website may stop working (permanently or temporarily) as a whole or any of its features to You or to users generally at the Website 's sole discretion, without prior notice to You. You may stop using the Website at any time. You do not need to specifically inform the Website when You stop using the website.